Popular Posts

Saturday 13 August 2011

Here by my side, in my summer, our last summer


Summer Besties Tag


What are your favourite:

1) Lip products?
blistex daily lip conditioner as my lips are SO dry atm! 
revlon matte in the red lipstick perfect red and I adore matte lips!
maybeline color sensation in pink Fizz this is probably the most neutral lipstick i wear, and if you see a swatch its not really that neutral! haha!

2) Blushes?
no one blush at any time of the year is... *drum roll*
benefit's Coralista (for the most beautiful coral shimmery cheek!)
I also wear mac springsheen sheer tone blush (v similar to Coralista!)


3) Nail polish/products?
i cannot wear nail polish for work *so sad* so I don't get to paint my nails very often
I love pink and red colours though and nails inc is my fav brand!


4) Liquid face makeup?
mac face and body 
mischa BB cream matte 
mac fix plus finishing spray

5) Powder face makeup?
bare escentuals foundation is so beautiful I love it although if its too hot and my face gets a little sweaty it does make me itch :(
I have never had much luck with powder products I find they leave me looking pale and powdery white the only product I have found to not do this as much as others is 
mac studio fix plus foundation powder

6) Hair products?
V05 argon oil
any lee Stafford products (they are PINK can it get better than this?)
label M dry shampoo

7) Eye products?
Urban Decay Naked Palette BEST PRODUCT EVER MADE!
 loreal carbon gloss liquid liner
loreal gel liner

8) Tanning products?
st moriz mousse 

9) Accessories?
I am not very good at accessories
I tend to wear one bracelet for 3 weeks then loose interest and don't wear anything for weeks.
I tend to go to Primark for cheap and cheerful jewellery!
I do however wear a necklace my boyfriend brought me every day its by hot diamonds and its a big heart with a diamond and a smaller matte metal heart, I picked it out and he paid...perfect :)

10) Clothing Items?
my summery dresses bright pink and turquoise 


What are your summer besties? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment