Popular Posts

Saturday 13 August 2011

Slap, bang you gotta fake tan bitch you look like the tango man bogebogebo do the tango bogebogebo do the tango

fake tan....
I can not get it right! I am the colour of...pale strawberry milk, I long for bronzed goddess skin.
aka Eva mendes.
(image courtesy of Google)

Isn't that skin beautiful. Now I know I will never look like that, but a hint of bronze would be great. I said bronze, not orange right?
(image courtesy of Google)

I feel like whenever I fake tan people can tell, my boyfriend hates fake tan and points out I look stupid, I want a fake tan that is subtle.
  golden. luxurious. healthy.
My mission to find THE fake tan that will achieve this as easily as possible! 
St Moriz does a great job but I defiantly need to practice my technique, when to ex-foliate, when to moisturise etc!!
So perhaps in 10 years I will look golden tanned....only time will tell until then i'll be the one on the corner who's been tangoed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment