Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 August 2011

My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation, and I know that I should let go, but I can't.

Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation 

What Max Factor say: 
"For a luminous and vivid look that really makes an impact, a sheer and smooth complexion is a must. Smooth effect foundation gives you a smooth base and an ideal canvas for the boldest and brightest colours. designed to work seamlessly with the max colour effects collection, smooth effect foundation lets you max out your colour and make a lasting statement. "

What I say:
"I tried a tester while browsing Superdrug and fell in love instantly it was smooth and creamy and dried almost instantly to a none greasy almost matte Consistency. I tested this on the back of my wrist and although there were only four shades to choose from the second lightest was a good match. 

I couldnt wait to get home and apply it to my face. When i did i was not disappointed, it went on smoothly without primer and i didn't need powder to stop it looking shiny like i do most foundations. It isn't a full coverage but the redness around my cheeks and chin were covered and it left my skin looking smooth and natural.  

It comes in a squezzy tube which fits perfectly into my makeup bag and is on offer in superdrug at just £5.99!!

I am not sure about lasting power as I haven't had chance to wear this out for a long period yet but first impressions are *big thumbs up*!

Great for everyday natural looking makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment